Fully immerse yourself in an elegant and classic Cape lifestyle at this gracious 3-bedroom Steenberg Golf Estate villa. The vineyards, oak-tree lined lanes and the magnificent Steenberg Mountain range invites you to revel in the best the Cape Winelands has to offer. Overlooking a golfing green, this special residence is bathed in natural sunlight, bright airy spaces, and surrounded by a picture perfect English country style garden. Original artworks grace the villa, adding a special touch to the plush and luxurious interior decor. Natural tones with pops of colour refresh every space with life. Offering 3 double en-suite bedrooms, complete with jacuzzi baths, there is ample space to accommodate 6 guests comfortably. Get your work done in the private study, complete with an office desk and uncapped WIFI to ensure you’re connected at all times. Our amazing chef Esther is included in the rate to cook scrumptious meals for you 5 days a week.
Gorgeous views of Table Mountain, exterior greenery, flowering blooms, golf course and typically blue skies dominate the prolific scenery of this welcoming Constantia villa. On hot summer days, splash in the sparkling private swimming pool, or relax on a lounger overlooking the mesmerizing landscape. Enjoy an outdoor barbeque while soaking up the sheltered outdoors in the adjacent sunroom – a perfect combination. The open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge make for easy living, keeping everyone together.
Making this your home while in Cape Town will place you right in the heart of world famous wine farms, and minutes away from leading eateries and sensational shopping outlets. Being located within the Steenberg Golf Course gives you an added advantage of easy access to their 18 hole golf course, 5-star hotel & spa, and two award winning restaurants called TRYN and Bistro Sixteen82.
The Constantia Wine Route starts right next to the estate, and includes Buitenverwachting, Klein and Groot Constantia, who are all world renowned for the famous wines and gourmet restaurants. In close proximity is the gorgeous coastal town of Kalk Bay, the penguins in Boulders Bay, Cape Point and Cape Point Vineyards in Noordhoek – all must-see attractions.
Please note that our chef and housekeeper is included in the rate and their service at the villa is non-negotiable.
- Wireless internet – fibre uncapped
- High security estate
- Small digital safe for passport and keys
- Housekeeping Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Chef included Monday to Friday, alternating times
- Golf membership for one person included
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner included
- Mountain and golf estate views
- Garaging for 1 car and off street parking for an additional 3
- Pool size 5m x 3m
- Charcoal Weber BBQ (braai)
- Gas fireplace, 3 moveable oil heaters
- Gas stove, electric oven, Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, ice machine
- Full satellite TV, and Netflix
- Aircon / heating in living room, master and green bedrooms
- Lounge with TV and Netflix access, gas fireplace, mountain views, sliding doors leading to sunroom
- Dining area with 8-seater table
- Sunroom with sliding glass doors opening up to pool patio
- Kitchen with full amenities and separate scullery
- Patio with 2 sun loungers and 6-seater dining table
- Guest bathroom
- Games room downstairs with bridge and pool tables
- Study with two desks and small digital safe
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, TV, aircon / heater, mountain views. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi-bath and separate shower. Separate dressing room
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, TV, aircon / heater, glass door leads to private garden patio. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi-bath and walk in shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (can be made up as king upon request), TV, garden views. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi-bath and walk in shower