The Saunders Apartment is situated only seventy meters from beautiful, sandy beach. Set in a serene cul-de-sac in Cape Town’s most exclusive and upmarket Bantry Bay, Saunders Beach Residence is the perfectly sheltered vantage point from which to experience the very best that the Cape has to offer.
The small, exclusive Art Deco Mansion has been stylishly renovated into a large, hundred and ten square meter “Urban Chic” luxury holiday apartment. Included in the apartment is a brand new designer kitchen by Assirelli and a secluded, open plan balcony that offers a breathtaking view over Saunders Rock Beach.
By combining modern design features with elegant, luxurious architecture, guests are placed in an aesthetically pleasing environment, where they can enjoy a style similar to that of a boutique designed hotel, making this apartment ideal for guests who appreciate the creative facets of life.
- The Villa offers two magnificent bedrooms; each that boast stylish en-suite bathrooms.
- The Grand Master bedroom comes complete with an en-suite bathroom and a luxurious King size bed. Guests can enjoy the orthopedic superior mattress that adorns the bed, ensuring maximum comfort, and large cupboards provide ample storage space.
- The second bedroom also comes complete with an en-suite bathroom; however two single beds are provided in this case. Guests can easily transform these individual beds into one King size bed, should they wish. Like the Master bedroom, both beds are equipped with orthopedic superior mattresses and provide guests with large cupboards for storage.
- Bantry Bay is known to be the most sheltered area in Cape Town; as such, guests can enjoy a secluded, wind-free visit in an area that boasts about two hundred and ninety breathless days a year.
- The apartment comes complete with an Italian designed kitchen, which is fully equipped with German appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and an Espresso machine.
- A luxury lounge is provided for guests to enjoy. It is equipped with an awe-inspiring Full HD Flat screen TV and DVD system. Satellite television is included as an added extra, ensuring that constant entertainment is available.
- The apartment has a New York style dining area, ideal for sit down meals. Guests can enjoy further luxury with the inclusion of an impressive chandelier in this venue.
- Guests can also enjoy a scenic view over the ocean whilst standing on the open balcony provided.
- As mentioned, the apartment is situated a mere seventy meters away from the remarkable Saunders Beach. Impressive Granite rocks have been placed on the sand, granting guests the impression that they were visiting in the Seychelles. Included here is a rock pool, outside showers and toilet facilities.
- If guests wish to travel another seven hundred meters, they will encounter a breathtaking public swimming pool, which is subdivided into an Olympic size pool and two splash pools for kids. The pool also comes fully equipped with a springboard diving plank. Built on the beachfront, these filtered seawater pools form part of the scenic walkway.
- Guest can venture around the corner from the Villa and enjoy the services of a world class restaurant, a new established deli and coffee shop and even a unique Stefan Antoni designed bar.
- The Clifton Beaches are also only a picturesque stroll further along the ocean walkway.
- The Villa is so conveniently located that even shops and retail stores are within walking distance.
- Table Mountain serves as another guest attraction only three kilometers away from the Villa.
- The V & A Waterfront is a must see for any visitor, situated only four kilometers away.
- Lion’s Head is also accessible at a mere two kilometers travel.