This 7 bedroom property is unique in that it is only 50m from the famous and secluded Bakoven and Beta beach.
Situated below Victoria Road in Beta Road, this property is known to be the largest house closest to the water along the Atlantic Seaboard.
Fully renovated in 2013, this is an ideal family property which offers guests a large dining and living area leading out onto the pool and patio.
Summer evenings can be spent outdoors enjoying a barbecue on the beautifully manicured grass whilst taking in Camps Bay’s memorable sunsets.
The spacious 7 en- suite double bedrooms are all located on the ground and upper levels of the property and beds can be configured to either king or twin options.
The 2 main bedrooms are alongside each other and include a lovely outdoor area with sea views.
As this is a family friendly villa, a pool fence has been made available to guests. This can conveniently be inserted into the tiles alongside the pool. Any other requirements for children during your stay will be provided at an additional cost.
- 7 bedrooms all on-suite with either king size or single beds.
- Fully air-conditioned in all areas.
- Private swimming pool with pool fence if needed.
- TV and stereo in lounge
- TV in both main bedrooms
- Mini sound systems in all bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washing and drying machines
- Electronic safe per room
- Single garage with direct access and off street parking
- Serviced Monday to Saturday inclusive
- Monitored electronic security