This serene Hout Bay villa is located in a private corner of a street lined with trees and lush vegetation, boasting astounding panoramic views of the sea and bustling city of Cape Town below. A dusty motorway leads guests towards the very majestic driveway entrance of the property. A security guard is on standby twenty four hours a day and is posted at the entrance of the gate in a security booth. The perimeter of this enormous property is enclosed with very noticeable electric wire fencing that spans the length of the walls. This evident security not only provides guests with peace of mind, but also ensures a secure, carefree holiday experience. The driveway is bordered by stunning landscaped gardens, with the home’s exterior provides an aesthetically pleasing view for guests. Set on a plateau, the Villa provides guests with feelings of serenity, resulting from the effects by an all-round, white exterior which is complimented by the reflection of the sun’s rays. The lower section of the Villa grounds boasts an entirely separate guest cottage and a tennis court. The upper right corner of the home is constructed on an outward-extension, with this area serving as an outdoor entertainment patio. The elevation of the patio provides guests with a vantage point, whereby a view of the mountain range, forests and sea are prevalent. The shaded portion of the patio is also fitted with an array of recreational features, including a large, heated swimming pool, reclining furniture for sunbathing and an outdoor lounge-suite. Included here is a functional area which can be utilized as a service bar and food preparation area, with a sink for convenience. The pool is designed in such a manner that it follows a miniature pathway leading to a concealed door, which lies adjacent to the main front entrance of the home. The concealed entrance opens into a private steam-room and shower area that offers seating for up to six people, with a further thoroughfare leading to the guest cloak room on the entrance level of the home. The Villa also offers an outdoor section which faces the lush, green forest of trees on the opposite end of the home. This area includes a spectacular garden, complimented by a smooth, shaded, raw Travertine-clad patio and an outdoor lounge suite. Guests may also enjoy the wood-fueled BBQ facilities provided. The lounge is decorated in hushed tones of pale browns, beiges and cream, complimented by a unique animal hide rug. Outfitted with a wood-burning fireplace and an Oak dining table, the lounge offers seating for up to twelve guests. The kitchen, in its open-plan design, is finished with original Caesar-Stone counter tops.
- The Master suite can be found on the upper level of the villa. It is finished in beautiful lime-washed beech floors and boasts two separate, private balconies, of which each offers a unique seaside perspective.
- The room has a King-sized bed facing toward a plasma screen TV, which includes satellite channels and a surround-sound system.
- The Master suite includes an open-plan, en-suite bathroom which is comprised of a free-standing Victorian-style bath-tub, a frameless shower, double vanities and a beautiful view of Table Mountain.
- Guests are able to control the alarm system, intercom and CCTV cameras from the master suite.
- The main villa has three bedrooms, of which two, found on the lower level of the home, have en-suite bathrooms finished in raw travertine.
- One bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a king-sized bed.
- The bathrooms are all designed with frameless showers, a bath tub, dual vanities and heated towel rails.
- The interior is complete with three bedrooms, two of which are fitted with queen-sized beds, whilst the other has twin single beds.
- Should a larger group of guests choose to stay in the Villa, the outside cottage may serve as additional accommodation. Guests can enjoy the same luxurious features offered by the main Villa.
- The lounge in the villa has a staircase which leads up to an elevated, open-planned study, which also offers a spectacular mountain view.
- The study comes complete with a wireless internet connection, a phone line, fax machine and printer.
- A gym is provided and is fitted with state of the art techno cardio and kinesis equipment. It also includes a ballet bar with a large mirror that lines the right hand corner of the room.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with state-of-the art appliances including a dishwasher, scullery and a separate laundry facility which includes a tumble dryer, washing machine and an ironing area.
- The laundry has an exit into a garage that provides parking space for two cars.
- On the opposite end of the home, guests can enjoy a convenient TV/recreation room, which is comfortingly decorated in calming pastel browns and plush, brushed velvets. The room boasts a large Plasma screen TV, Satellite package, a DVD player, Hi-Fi stereo system and a surround sound system.
- This recreation area opens up into a private yoga studio, which has a wooden bar running the full-length of the room, attached to a completely mirrored wall. The opposite wall of the studio is dressed in a giant print of a bamboo forest, which creates a stunning reflection when viewed in the mirror.
- There is under floor heating throughout the cottage ensuring that guests are comfortable.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a dishwasher and washing machine. The lounge offers a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and satellite TV.
- The cottage offers an entrance to a stylish tennis court.
Price on Application