This Constantia Holiday Villa is not only spacious, it is architecturally unique. This Constantia Holiday Villa is not only spacious, it is architecturally unique. The main photo only gives you a peak. It’s a home not to be missed.
You may have been into fancy homes but this one will take you places. The expanse and volume, the high walls and huge arches reminds you of spectacular wine cellars, but it’s a home.
It’s a place for a family who wants fun but can appreciated splendour.
I am not sure how well you know Constantia, but if you do, you’ll know Pagasvlei Rd.
It’s the address in Constantia. Lovely homes, massive trees, winding roads.
It’s like being in amongst nature, close to wonderful walks, the bike park and within a 20 minutes’ drive to Cape Town’s beautiful beaches. It’s on the door step of the oldest wine farms and closeto many wonderful restaurants.
You enter the home from Pagasvlei road through large iron gates.
Guests may park in the double garage which has electric control doors, Which leads straight into the house.
The house manager will be home to welcome you.
The main front entrance opens up into a large double volume entrance hall.
The interior is warm and peaceful with rich earthy tones
There are two lounges, 4 large bedrooms, a massive kitchen designed for a chef.
This home is beautifully decorated, warm and welcoming. This is a place of beauty.
There’s a domestic quarters for one person, if you’re intent on bringing along your own domestic.
Features of this Constantia Holiday Villa:
• Pool with cover
• Large garden area with stoep and braai area
• Huge kitchen
• Dining area
• 4 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms with shower and bath (3 en-suite)
• Main bedroom with king bed
• 2 bedrooms with two ¾ beds pushed together
• 1 bedroom with a double bed
• Housekeeper available working days only at no more than 6 hours.
• Reasonable after hours and public holidays can be arranged with the house keeper at an extra fee.
• Additional sleeping quarters for one domestic – shared kitchenette
• This home is semi – detached to another.
• The homes don’t share any common areas.
• Both have their own entrance gates and separate entrances.
• Living areas are at opposite ends. Designed specifically for ultimate privacy.