Seaside Cottage is a beautiful and quirky 3 bed roomed Simonstown cottage which is close to the beach is perfect for a seaside getaway. The front balcony has uninterrupted views across False bay. This is the perfect vantage point to see Whales when in season and is a very short walk to a number of beaches, the favourite being Windmill Beach.
This cottage is owned by someone who lives in Cape Town and uses this cottage as a
weekend getaway so their desire for creating a comfortable seaside home is evident. It is a real getaway and intentionally doesn’t have a TV so that you can truly unwind and relax and connect with the people round you.
The cottage is situated close to a number of beaches, including Boulders Beach and has easy access to mountain walking too. Our favourite time is early evening sitting on the front balcony as the sun sets and the sky changes colour.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all en suite. The main bedroom has uninterrupted sea views. The other 2 bedrooms overlook a peaceful back garden. The garden is indigenous and also has herbs and lemons trees which the guests are welcome to use. There is also a shower in the back garden to wash off when you come off the beach. The kitchen is fully equipped, together with an extensive spice collection.
This home is eclectically furnished and reflects the owner’s interpretation of what a seaside cottage should feel like.
Seaside Cottage Information
- 3 Bedrooms, all ensuite. 2 with baths and one with a shower.
- Lounge with large dining table
- Outside Eating area, with 8 chairs.
- Offstreet parking for 2 cars
- Outside Shower
- Although there’s no TV there’s uncapped internet to watch your movies on your own Netflix account. And by using the Supersport App you can watch sport on your iPad using your own Supersport account login details.