Seacliffe 405 is located directly opposite the ocean in a secure apartment building.
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine ,tumble dryer, microwave)
- Dining and lounge area with view of the sea and flat screen TV.
- Main Bedroom: sea view, standard double bed, full height built-in wardrobes with en-suite, Bathroom with shower.
- Second Bedroom: 2 single beds, full height wardrobes. Guest Bathroom with bath.
- Wonderful walks along the beach front
- Across the road from Saunders Rocks beach and close to Clifton and Camps Bay beaches
- Bantry Bay is centrally located, next to Sea Point, restaurants, shops and all amenities
- Cape Town city Centre -10 minute drive or on “My City –Bus Route” Security:
- Controlled access with an intercom system
- Lift from the ground floor Included in the rental:
- Parking Bay on the premises behind locked automated gate
- Housekeeping once weekly
- 1 Gigabyte internet (dongle)
More about Bantry Bay:
As its name signifies, Bantry Bay lies perched on the rocks overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in one of the most exclusive bays on the Atlantic Seaboard. Crashing waves, magnificent sunsets and protection from the wind make Bantry Bay much sought after and, because of its position, an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town. Bantry Bay lies just outside the vibey suburb of Sea Point and, although it doesn’t have a beach of its own, you can reach the beaches of Clifton on foot or Saunders Rocks on the border of Bantry Bay and Sea Point has a little tidal pool.