This apartment is beautifully positioned in the Waterfront Marina to have incredible views of the yacht basin, the vibrant Waterfront, Cape Town’s working harbour and beyond to the open sea.
The terrace of this holiday apartment is a great place to sit and watch the constant movement of the yachts and the activities of the rich and famous, the fishermen and sailors, and the resident seals below.
This two bedroom apartment is stylishly decorated in a mixture of rich jewel and cream colours done out in American Cherry wood, marble floors, kudu skin leather couches and Pierre Cronje fine furniture. No expense has been spared!
All furnishings have been designed for comfort and chosen for their quality. A thick gabbeh rug softens the living area’s cream marble floors and carefully chosen original art individualises the space.
- Two bedroom apartment – King, 2 single’s
- (beds are comfortably converted to king)
- Size 170 square meters
- Sleeps 4
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom with shower
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Balcony overlooking the yacht basin
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped gym
- Wireless internet access – pre-paid
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to building
Classic and contemporary. This apartment welcomes you and will immediately make you feel at home.
Furnished with a contemporary style and classic flavour, and together with the open feeling the apartment has, provide the perfectly comfortable apartment no matter the reason for your stay.
The apartment has two balconies with views of the Marina and canals on one side and views of the working harbour and Greenpoint Stadium from the large and well outfitted balcony on the living room side.