2 bedroom luxury delight in the world famous V&A Waterfront.
The Waterfront evokes images of the early activities of the harbour wich offers a huge entertainment venue with pubs, restaurants, specialty shops, craft markets, theatres and movies.
Step into this ideal vacation paradise at the heart of cosmopolitan Cape Town. Light and spacious this luxury apartment offers a wonderful open plan living space.
Decorated with original art and warm colours it reflects its surrounding seaside location perfectly.
The focal point of this sunny apartment is the large patio which opens up from both the entertaining area and master bedroom. It is a private, well furnished space with breathtaking views of the Waterfront Marina.
The stylish 6-seater outdoor table makes for wonderful al fresco dining, while the stylish lounge chairs are perfect for watching the sun set over one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The dining room
• Seats 6 comfortably
• Leads onto a state of the art modern kitchen
• Equipped with Bosch appliances
• Large work surface area
• Separate sink space
The lounge area
• Plush chocolate brown couch
• 2 wing back chairs alongside
• 50″ inch LCD Screen
• DSTV (Satellite television)
• Sliding doors open up onto a patio with views of the harbour
• King size beds (215 x 195)
• En-suite bathroom has a separate shower, jacuzzi and basin area
• Spectacular views adorn the room
• Extra large king size beds (215 x 195)
• Separate bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet
• Sliding doors lead onto a private courtyard
The Location and facilities:
• Close proximity of the V&A Waterfront, this luxury apartment is the
• Perfect location from which to access Cape Town’s many treasures
• The beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
• The cable car that takes one up Table Mountain
• The city centre are all a few minutes drive away
• Situated between Robben Island and Table Mountain in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour.
• Set against a backdrop of magnificent sea and mountain views
• Two Oceans Aquarium will enjoy a fascinating underwater world.
• The Maritime Museum focuses on the history of shipping from prehistoric times to the present day.
• Boat trips around the harbour and along the coast are always popular
• Information Centre provides maps and information on special events planned for the day.