Mountain Views is a stunning 4 bedroom Villa designed by the renowned Architect Dion Max Walters, who demonstrates his talent for intelligent structural ingenuity. The developers brief was to create a masterpiece boasting every luxury available, to offer the truly discerning buyer the home of their dreams.
Mountain Views is a two-storey, modern masterpiece, which is brilliantly situated in the heart of Newlands, displaying amazing Mountain Views, the top floor has uninterrupted panoramic Views.
There are major amenities including Newlands Rugby Stadium, grocery stores, Sports Science Training Centre and several top restaurants, all within easy access. This home is perfect for entertaining as well as family living with its large, open- plan lounge and living area which leads through sliding glass doors to the outdoor area.
The boutique garden has a lap pool and the added benefit of direct private access to the Mountain Reserve. While in the garden, one can enjoy the state of the art sound system that is integrated both inside and outside.
The kitchen, which leads into the living/lounge area, offers modern, state-of-the-art appliances and pantry.
The master bedroom which is located on the top floor has an en suite bathroom and walk in dressing room with its own balcony leading to magnificent views of Table Mountain.
There is also a study/TV room which can be converted into an additional single bedroom (fifth). In addition to the superb finishes throughout, it has top-notch security with an electrified-fence and a double garage port with direct access into the house.
Second and third bedrooms, both with en-suites and double beds. To top them off, there are amazing views.
The Fourth bedroom which is self contained offering the queen-size bed, en-suite, kitchenette and small lounge area. The unit has direct access.
- Uninterrupted mountain views from the top floor
- Tranquil garden / forest location
- Private fresh water pool
- Wireless internet (Uncapped)
- Alarm, electric fencing
- Cleaning (Mon – Fri)
- Garden & pool service
- Child safety issues: Open pool, steep drops, balconies, stairs. Suitable for babies but no kids that crawls.
Living & Dining
- Open plan lounge with a fire place
- Dining area with big sliding doors, that leads onto the pool deck
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen and pantry
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Spacious TV lounge with a separate bathroom and access out onto the outdoor dining area and the pool
- DSTV with Plasma TV and satellite extra view
- WiFi throughout
- Common sun seeker terrace with loungers and direct access to the forest
- Rim flow pool
- Sun loungers
- BBQ, weber
- Double garage with remote access & extra off street parking
Master Bedroom – top floor
- King size bed
- En-suite with bathtub & shower
- Dressing room
Second Bedroom – top floor
- Double bed
Third Bedroom – top floor
- Double bed
Study / TV Room
- Can be converted to a single bedroom
Fourth Bedroom – lower floor
- Queen size bed