The full impact of the stunning vistas that the Victoria and Alfred canals offer you are presented the moment you open the door to this truly impressive spacious dream. But this doesn’t mean that every area of the apartment won‘t offer up an additional surprise – for example the fully furnished private balcony, accessed from both the open plan living room and master bedroom, practically sits atop the picturesque and exclusive canals with a direct view from the apartment of the 6 star “One & Only” 6 star Hotel and it’s magnificent Islands, across the V & A Marina, and all the way through to the hills on the West Coast. You’ll certainly count yourself lucky to be able to enjoy a sundowner as you take in the views – all from privacy of your own temporary home.
The occasional squawk of a seagull and the odd waft of salty sea air serves as a reminder that you are but a stone throws away from what is arguably one of South Africa’s most desirable tourist destinations – the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Being this close to the Waterfront doesn’t mean that you’re cut off from the vibrant buzz of Cape Town’s cosmopolitan city, of which Long Street is the veritable epicenter. Here one will find a smorgasbord of entertainment opportunities – restaurants, bars, night clubs, street vendors, book stores, vintage clothing stores, fashion outlets and unique South African craft outlets all within walking distance.
Serving as a counter-point to this eclectic Cape Town mix, Green Point offers a slightly more up-market mix of café bars, wine bars and restaurants of international standards. It is also host to one of the 2010 World Cup Football Stadiums (only 10 minutes walk from the luxury apartment). Beyond Green Point lies the Platinum Mile – with its palm lined promenade and pristine sandy beaches and refreshing azure waters.
Besides the obvious luxury of close proximity to the V&A Waterfront, this apartment is the perfect location to access everything that Cape Town has to offer- the cable car that goes up to Table Mountain is but a few minutes drive away, the Cape Town International Convention Center a few blocks away (even accessible via taxi boat on the Canals), and the two major highways – the N1 and N2- which take one to the airport and the Cape Winelands and historic Southern Suburbs are easily accessible, making this luxury apartment desirable for the Cape Traveler.
– Brand new development on the canals
– Exclusive views of the waterways and private access to the Waterfront
– 24-hour security
– Waiting area to receive guests
– Various swimming pools (heated and unheated)
– Gym facilities
– Two secure private parking bays
– Visitor parking
– Exquisite views of the canals and direct views of the 1 & Only 6 star hotel Islands, the V& A Port all the way through to the beaches of Blaauberg
– Two bedroom, two bathroom
– Large furnished open plan kitchen
– Washer and Tumble dryer
– Dish-washing machine
– DSTV and DVD player (with an additional plasma TV in master bedroom)
– Fully furnished balcony with lounge and master bedroom access
– Gas Weber braai (barbeque)
– Security camera
– Under floor heating in all main living areas
– Only 10 minutes walk for the 2010 World Cup Stadium