This Camps Bay five bedroom house is a spacious property with fine sea views, a large garden and essentially homely feel. Substantial patio doors open out on to the pool deck with a heated pool, gas barbeque and outdoor seating area. The villa features wireless internet access and a state-of-the-art audio system throughout. There is secure parking for two vehicles.
- All of the double bedrooms are on the top floor (which can be equipped with two singles if preferred),
- The full width master suite faces the sea with a private balcony and open plan en-suite bathroom featuring a generous oval bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Three bedrooms equipped with fans share a quartz carpet floor concrete tiled bathroom.
- An additional occasional use bedroom is on the ground floor next to a wine cellar with cooler cabinet.
- This Camps Bay property was renovated recently from its 1940s original build in extending to an expansive wooden deck, heated pool and quartz carpet terrace with barbecue area to exploit the fine sea views.
- The large garden is attractively planted and incorporates the novelty of a golf mini-putting feature under the pool deck.
- The entrance leads from the open-plan kitchen directly into a comfortable living area with a formal eight-seater dining table and a lounge divided by a central fireplace decorated in a cream and white sofa colour scheme. Here there is an eclectic mix of furnishings from a transparent Dutch resin coffee table, Balinese portraiture amongst local artworks, Morroccan fleece carpet and striking original facing brown leather and plum art deco armchairs on a dark wood block flooring.
- Large, L-shaped wraparound glass sliding patio doors open out on to a quartz carpet wide terrace and expansive wooden deck with heated pool.
- There is a gas barbeque set with outdoor seating in an informal lounge area.
- Patio heaters ensure perfect year-round entertaining
- Surround sound music sound system with iPod connectivity. There is an additional wide-screen satellite Sony television lounge and library. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hobs and separated from the living area by an informal bar stool counter central island.
- wi-fi internet compatibility throughout.
- There is secure parking for two vehicles in a double garage. An attractively-lit side passageway with alternating pebble and stone slabs sits to one side of the house.
Price on Application