- Horizon Views Penthouse is a stunning apartment in the City Bowl with secure off street parking. With balconies on all sides you have stunning views on all sides. The penthouse is tastefully furnished and offers breath-taking views over the city bowl, Table Bay, Lion’s Head and Table Mountain.
- with open-plan living areas and views from every room it is the perfect place to put your feet up and relax.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with high quality appliances to meet all your self-catering needs.
- The living room is light and comfortable and you can drink in the panoramic sunsets from the couch or wander onto the balcony for sundowners outside.
- After a long day of sightseeing you can relax with the full bouquet of DSTV or post your adventures online with free Wi-Fi. There are two off street parking bays available with the apartment.
- Entrance to the property is through remote controlled gate for vehicles or walk-in access via locked pedestrian gate. The area of Vredehoek is very family friendly with a local grocer and a couple of great restaurants nearby.
- The back of Vredehoek leads onto many mountain bike and walking trails, busy with people enjoying the outdoors. The apartment is on the third floor and access is via stairs.
- Although we consider the apartment to be child friendly, please note there is a flight of stairs in the apartment that does not have a child safety gate.
- All balconies do have railings but children must be under adult supervision. **New Pictures coming soon**