The Glass House, a luxury 5-bedroom villa in Camps Bay, Cape Town.
Endless sea views in front and an equally impressive mountain backdrop behind the nature reserve in the rear, will leave you speechless.
This villa is unique in South Africa in that environmental considerations and constant attention to comfort and insulation were a guiding motive during planning and construction. All windows and doors were imported from Europe and boast double glazing and airtight insulation to provide not only unsurpassed comfort, wind protection and safety but also unparalleled conservation of the energy used for heating and cooling. This solid construction and total immunity from the wind provides for a pleasant indoor environment in both summer and winter.
At the same time the gorgeous vistas in front and back can be admired thanks to the enormous glass facades. Specially coated glass prevents overheating during high sun exposure.
A spectacular glass elevator in the back with a view to the Twelve Apostles mountain range takes guests to the grandiose top floor, perfect for entertaining.
This house provides views, comfort and space throughout the year.
- Master bedroom – double, en suite, big shower for 2 and big bathtub, separate cubicle for toilet and bidet, closet/panic room
- guest bedroom 1, double, en suite, shower
- guest bedroom 2, double, en suite, bathtub with shower head, closet/panic room
- guest bedroom 3, bunk bed, en suite, shower
- guest flat, sleeper-sofa(sleeps 2) and sleeper-arm-chair (sleeps 1), en suite, shower *guest flat and bedroom 2 can be combined to a large suite
- Front sea view to the west and rear Table Mountain Nature Reserve views to the East
- Living area: 394sqm
- 5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
- Glass elevator seciving all 4 floors
- 10 x 3m Swimming Pool + jacuzzi
- Security: alarm system inside and outside and ADT immediate response.
- Double glazed Windoews throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Cooling: cooled ceilings
- Indoor heating and pool heat by large thermosolar panels and energy storage tank in the basement. Cooling by high-efficiency heat pump.
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Washing Machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer
double garage, one side occupied by our car and trailer, so one car will fit. Steep driveway, difficult for some sedans, 2 cars can be parked in the driveway.
parking in the street is plentiful and safe
- Serviced – Before Check in and after check out, and once during the guest’s stay. Additional available on request at additional cost.
R18 500 per night