Delightful and accessible. This apartment provides perfect urban living with the marina literally at your doorstep.
Comfortable and stylish furnishings and all the modern conveniences and space you could wish for, with three big bedrooms and lovely large open living areas.
The apartment also has a lovely stylish and convenient kitchen area.
The marina walkways and canals are directly accessible from the well outfitted patio and will give you a truly authentic Marina experience.
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road. The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer. Abounding with up-market shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance. Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances. The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport and 300 meters from the entrance to the N1 highway.
- Three bedroom apartment – King, 4 single’s
- (beds are comfortably converted to king)
- Size 184 square meters
- Sleeps 6
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower/bath
- Second bathroom with shower and bath
- Open plan lounge and dining area with kitchen leading off from it
- Terrace overlooking the marine waterways
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped gym
- Wireless internet access – pre-paid
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to building
|15 January 2011 – 31 March 2011||R 4,200.00|
|1 April – 31 April 2011||R 3,500.00|
|1 May – 31 August 2011||R 3,200.00|
|1 September – 14 November 2011||R 3,800.00|
|15 November – 14 December 2011||R 4,500.00|
|15 December 2011- 14 January 2012||R 6,000.00|