Banbury Cross is a lovely house in upper Constantia in a very convenient location. It is a well appointed single story Constantia house which comprises of 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. The pool is well situated in a lovely flat garden. The villa has a great terrace area for entertaining too. This is a great house for families or groups want to explore the area.
From the entrance hall one wing comprises of the 3 bedrooms facing the garden and there is a further bedroom outside with a separate entrance. There is a very comfortable formal lounge which opens to the dining area and terrace. From the TV room one can enter the kitchen.
It’s a super place to spend your holiday in Cape Town. There are many famous wine farms in the area, Klein Constantia, Uitsig, Beau Constance and Groot Constantia to name a few. There are also many award winning restaurants in the area. The beaches of Muizenberg and Hout bay are 20 minutes away and the V&A Waterfront is a mere 15 minutes drive.
• 1 level house, 200 sqm on garden of 1500 sqm
• Some Mountain Views
• Approx 15 minutes drive to Muizenberg Beaches
• No WIFI, please bring your own dongle
• Intercom from road, electric Fence, internal alarm and garden beams
• Includes housekeeper one day per week
• Child safety issues – open pool (pool net available but need to advise before stay)
NB NO children below 4 years old
• Off Street Parking for 2 and garage for 1 car
Living and Dining
• Dining and lounge area leading to outdoor patio
• TV area – DSTV, DVD
• Dining room seats 6, living area seats 6
• Fully fitted kitchen & laundry (microwave, oven, hob, dish washer, washing machine). Tumble drier in garage.
• Chlorine pool 8 x m5 (not heated) with pool net
• 2 loungers
• Dining area for 6
• King bed and en-suite with shower and bathroom
• Garden View
• Queen with separate shower and bathroom
• Garden view
• Double bed with shared bathroom & shower
• Garden view
Fourth Bedroom (outside with separate entrance)
• Twin beds with shower & loo
• Kitchenette with Toaster, kettle & Fridge