This spacious art deco family house has a large garden and pool terrace with views across to Robben Island. Three encased palm trees form a design feature in a property that otherwise incorporates a separate studio, bar and games room in a child-friendly environment.
- 6 bedroom
- Jackson Pollack style artwork in the main room while the second is a children’s room with amusing murals.
- Self-contained (lockable) flatlet with kitchenette and double en suite bedroom and a further guest bedroom.
- Second guest flatlet accessible suitable for occasional use through the garage, otherwise reached by a separate entrance on the driveway.
- Double garage
- Central glass palm tree casement dividing
- Full specification kitchen
- Wooden crescent bar
- Games room with table tennis table and indoor barbecue/ braai
- Outdoor barbecue terrace
- Manicured lawn
- Pool deck (with jacuzzi) that enjoys views across to Robben Island.
- Vegetable garden with utility shed
- Sony home-cinema screen
- Sports stars’ memorabilia glass cases including a signed Mohammed Ali boxing glove, Michael Schumacher Ferrari driver and Gary Player golf caps.
- Semi-circular office.
- Guest bathroom
- To the left is a spacious master en suite bedroom (with bathroom in the circular turret).
- Computer and wi-fi connectivity throughout.