This modern Atlantic facing villa set between the sea and the mountain in Bantry Bay overlooks Lions Head, Sea Point, Robben Island and the Twelve Apostles mountains. The area is prized for its privacy, shelter and safe waters.
- 5 minute drive to the beach and restaurants.
- Short drive to The V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain, various markets and guided walking tours of areas and cultures that survived the Apartheid regime.
- 4 bedrooms en-suite
- Cinema room
- Large living area
- Fitted television cabinet, including satellite, DVD and a music centre.
- A contemporary chrome and grey granite fireplace is a nice feature in the centre of the living and dining space.
- The dining area opens up on to a vast tiled terrace only a few metres from the waves
- Wooden balcony with spectacular views right across the ocean.
- Fully equipped, contemporary and open plan kitchen has glass sliding windows that open up completely to the outdoors