A beautiful self-catering six bedroom villa situated in the coastal suburb of Simons Town. It offers lovely sea views and is within easy walking distance to secluded beaches and the harbour.
The top level has three bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom and a private bathroom, making it a great option for small groups. There is an open-plan living space with a comfortable lounge, a dining area and an equipped kitchen.
The bottom level has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It a great option for small groups. There is an open-plan living space with a comfortable lounge, full DSTV, a dining area and an equipped kitchen.
The spacious balconies have outdoor furniture and offers picturesque views of the ocean and mountains.
Guests can take a dip in the swimming pool, or make use of the braai facilities. Secure off-street parking is also provided. This area is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts as visitors will be able to enjoy nature walks, as well as a variety of water-sport activities.
• 6 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms
• Sea Views
• Caretaker living on premises
• Communal swimming pool – child safety issues, steps
Living & Dining:
• Seating for 6
• Comfortable lounge
• Full DSTV
• Fully equipped with a washing machine, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee plunger
Bedrooms top level:
• Main bedroom with King bed and en-suite with shower
• Second bedroom with queen bed
• Third bedroom with trundle bed
Bedrooms bottom level
• Main bedroom with King bed
• Second bedroom with Queen bed
• Third bedroom with 2 single beds which can be converted into a King bed
Bathroom top level:
• Guest loo as you come in
• En-suite for Main bedroom with shower
• Full shared bathroom with shower and bath
Bathrooms bottom level:
• Full bathroom with bath and shower
• Second bathroom with shower
• 2 balconies with amazing views
• Seating for 6 on each level
• Built in braai on top level
• Pool fenced – child safety issues, steps
• Secure parking for 2 cars
• Alarm and security gates
• Outdoor senses
• Armed response
• Mon – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays