This multi-level villa was conceived by renowned local architect, Bert Pepler and has gained fame in many a glossy interiors publication! If you’re looking for uncompromising quality, privacy and prime position with fabulous views, 2 minutes from the beach, this is it. Located in Camps Bay, its an exclusive and sought-after villa
- 5 very well appointed en suite bedrooms
- Breathtaking panoramic views are to be had from the two upper units with excellent sea views from the other three.
- The main bedroom suite on the upper level overlooks the double volume living area. Glass walls are continuous from bottom to top, affording some of the most outstanding panoramic views. Walk-in cupboard with a bathroom that has mountain and sea views with a warm outdoor shower
- The adjacent upper-level bedroom features a private terrace with open, airy luxury and great mountain views.
- Uninterrupted panoramic views, architect designed opulence and palatial comfort as standard features,
- one of the largest swimming pools in the area,
- entertainment and living spaces seamlessly integrated
- Designer kitchen with scullery hidden around the corner and a utility room accessible from the outside
- dining room
- TV room,
- library and study
- Pool and patio areas with beautiful lighting
- modern wood-burning fireplace,
- Outdoor terrace with earthy water feature and natural palm shading
- 2 covered eating areas and ample seating for
- Exquisite collection of original artwork and photography that compliment the thoroughbred designer appeal.
- Climate control is enhanced during the heat of the day by wooden shutters to dampen peak periods of sunshine.
Access via an automated double Garage entrance and can then choose to ascend to the living area along the steps, or enter via the library and study.