Villa Lothian offers an exclusive venue and accommodation in the Cape Winelands. The interior boasts sumptuous décor and state of the art facilities, catering to guests’ every need, while the grounds and gardens provide an exhilarating combination of sweeping lawns, gracious vineyards and natural Cape wilderness.
Lothian House can accommodate 14 to 16 people with ease. A multitude of spacious indoor entertainment area and a wide variety of outdoor activities ensure that guests can enjoy sociable recreation or relax and enjoy the scenery in solitude.
Perhaps the venue and accommodation’s greatest charms are its views. Lothian House is on the banks of the Palmiet River in the Cape Winelands and overlooks some of the Elgin Valley’s most pristine and undisturbed landscapes. Situated within the Kogelberg biosphere, the wine farm is home to many of the Cape Floral Kingdom’s plant species.
With such magnificent surroundings, it’s no wonder that Lothian House is often considered as a film set. It was even shortlisted as a location for the latest Bond movie.
Fortunately, experiencing Lothian House is not reserved for Hollywood. Lothian House can be booked as accommodation for family holidays or business conferences and makes a fairytale Cape Winelands wedding venue.
All bedrooms have:
- Full-length mirrors
- Ample wardrobe space with hangers
- ‘Follow Me’ lighting in bathrooms
- Televisions (except Guest Bedrooms 1 and 2, which share a television in the Guest Wing lounge)
- Apple TV (allowing guests to watch items from the film library)
- iPad control (except Guest Bedrooms 1 and 2 and Arum Lily)
- Speakers in the ceilings (can be used to play music or as surround sound when watching TV)
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Wireless and plug-in Internet
- Universal plug points
- Hair dryers
- Air conditioning
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests16
- Min Stay3