Welcome to Sunset Paradiso where you will find tranquility and exclusive luxury combined with spectacular ocean and sunset views on the coastal slopes of the Atlantic Seaboard.
Sunset Paradiso is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the up market residential area, Llandudno. It is within 1,5kms of Llandudno Beach and only 5.4 kms from Sandy Bay Beach and Nature Reserve. The renowned Camps Bay,Hout Bay and Noordhoek villages are all within easy reach.
This self catering villa, offers the ultimate privacy in contemporary luxury for families and friends. It stretches over two levels and comprises of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 garages, a pool, office and 2 lounges to accommodate up to 10 guests easily.
Because of its unique configuration, Sunset Paradiso is available as one big villa or as 2 individual units. It is available for rental on a daily and monthly basis all year round.
Sunset Paradiso has been designed and furnished to exploit maximum enjoyment from breathtaking uninterrupted mountain and ocean views from both the upstairs and downstairs entertainment areas.
Relax in your individually decorated room or on one of the terraces and enjoy the fresh scent of the ocean and views as far as your eye can see.
- Two individual garages, both house one vehicle and off street parking behind the security gates for three more vehicles.
- Has its own private entrance just outside the garage via a few steps up and along the front deck.
- The living area features a comfortable lounge with plasma screen and full DSTV.
- There is a compact dining room table with 4 chairs and a small kitchen area to meet your self catering needs which includes an espresso machine, oven and fridge.
- Two beautifully furnished bedrooms both with bathrooms en-suite, one bathroom contains a shower and the other a separate shower and bath.
- The airy lounge and dining area slides open onto a sun deck in the front and the pool terrace to the side, overlooking the large sparkling pool area. The floor to ceiling glass doors bring the magnificent surroundings indoors.
- Sun Loungers are available by the pool and on the front deck to laze about.
- The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks below provides the ultimate relaxed holiday feeling.
- Has its own private entrance just outside the garage via a few steps through the front gate or directly through the garage up the stairs.
- The living area features a beautifully decorated lounge with plasma screen and full DSTV.
- There is an office area adjoining the lounge with a desk and wireless internet.
- The lounge opens to a huge terrace with dining table and chairs ideal for sundowners or alfresco eating.
- The separate dining room features a dining room table with 8 chairs, beautiful to dine while watching the sunset.
- The spacious kitchen is well appointed with an espresso machine, microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, washing machine and dishwasher etc.
- Three beautifully furnished bedrooms with plush carpets comprise of a king size bed in the master bedroom and two queen size beds in the other two bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has air-conditioning, contains a safe, a large amount of cupboard space and an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
- The second bathroom with large shower is shared between bedroom 2 and 3
- A separate guest toilet is available by the main entrance to the villa.
- A Weber barbeque is available and the villa keeper can assist you with this on request.
- The villa in non-smoking but smoking is allowed on all the outside terraces.
- The villa is serviced daily from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- The villa is linked to ADT with 24 hour armed response.
- As there are steps and an open pool, children should be supervised at all times.
- We can arrange additional Airport Transfers, Additional Activities and Tours on Request.
- Enjoy barefoot luxury and tranquility, create your unforgettable memories at Sunset Paradiso.