This Spectacular Camps Bay Villa enjoys fine sea views and affords protection from undue afternoon sun. The top floor includes a second plunge pool with water feature for swimming. The tone throughout is spacious, unobtrusive, restful and serene.
- 4 bedroom
- The first en suite large bedroom is large while the neighbouring front-facing guest bedroom opens on to the lawn.
- The bedrooms adjoining the front patio terraces and pool decking all have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass patio doors.
- The third guest room is also of airy dimensions while the master en suite enjoys ample wardrobe space and a bathroom that overlooks the tranquility garden.
- water feature and a plunge pool
- manicured lawn
- conditioning system
- open-plan euromobile kitchen
- white pebble-bed broad gas flame fireplace
- formal dining table area
- spacious home-cinema LCD television
- lounge equipped with bar facility
- wi-fi connectivity throughout.
- The views from the sun patios are panoramic
- guest bathroom
- Decoration features: a striking wall display of silver serving dish covers of ascending size, a dress naval sword and World War II medals, eighteenth century family portraits and an antique Table Mountain print next to a cabinet under the stairs.
- For cleaning convenience and efficiency a central vacuuming system is most effective. The collection unit is housed in a utility room which otherwise accommodates
- laundry appliances
- beam motion sensor and a television monitor in the living room.
- Fully Alarmed
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Security DepositZAR30000