North Shore, situated on Beach Estate is in close proximity to the beach and bustling harbour of Hout Bay. This seaside Villa, five minutes’ walk from the beach, is ideal for families, as it also has a garden and pool. A towering, double-volume living area, with exposed white wooden beams, leads the eye up to a round, nautical window in the roof, which gives the house a refined seaside feel.
Hout Bay is a relaxed, family-oriented area with plenty of attractions. Families can enjoy the beach and the harbour, including a trip by boat to Seal Island, horse riding or walking in the mountains near Chapman’s Peak. Llandudno beach is 10 minutes’ drive away and Kirstenbosch Gardens are a 20 minute drive. The center of Cape Town is a half-hour scenic drive along the coast.
- Three comfortable en-suite double bedrooms and a family lounge are situated here, with glass doors leading out to the pool.
- One bedroom is on the mezzanine level and overlooks a terrace with sea and mountain views.
- The pool is enclosed by a garden with lush lawns, which is perfect for children.
- A quiet study is situated on a mezzanine level. A wooden staircase leads down towards the kitchen area.
- A second set of wooden stairs leads down to a lower floor which contains the bedrooms.
- A Housekeeping service is provided from Monday to Friday.
- The garden area provides its guests with a BBQ.
- The Villa ensures that guests are connected via Wi-Fi, can enjoy the luxury of Satellite TV and are protected by an alarm system.
Price on application