Classic with a touch of modern insperations.
Unique furnishings combine to create a lovely and homely apartment.
With its light and airy feel and open space it will suit many a visitor. The apartment has a well equipped and convenient kitchen.
A large balcony provides wonderful views of the Marina and its canals with the Waterfront and Greenpoint Stadium beyond.
- Two bedroom apartment – Double, 2 single’s (beds are comfortably converted to king)
- Size 160 square meters
- Sleeps 4
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom with shower
- Open plan lounge and dining area kitchen separate
- Balcony overlooking the marine waterways, with Table Mountain views
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services – Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
4 Communal Pools
Fully Equipped gym
Wireless internet access – pre-paid
24 Hour access controlled security
Undercover parking with direct access to building
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road.
The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer.
Abounding with upmarket shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance.
Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances.