Situated high above the Atlantic Seaboard on Bantry Bay’s prestigious Arcadia Road, Cape Arcadia gazes out over the sparkling waters and the sun-drenched suburbs that line it’s shores. A place that offers peace and simplicity’, is a tastefully decorated entertainer’s dream composed of clean lines and spectacular panoramic views. Leave the bustling city behind you and enter a world where privacy is the new luxury, and easy living is the order of the day.
Renowned architect Douglas Roberts’ bright and breezy interior makes entertaining effortless all year around. It is an idyllic backdrop to a holiday romance, family time together, a getaway with friends, or corporate accommodation with all of the creature comforts and convenience of a lock up and go home away from home.
- 7 air-conditioned rooms, including two extra spacious en suite master bedrooms complete with dressing rooms. 6 of the rooms offer uninterrupted views.
- Sweeping open-plan entertainment and living area that flows outdoors and onto a sprawling pool deck area
- Extra large solar heated swimming pool
- Lush landscaped garden.
- Glossy, superior quality Paarl granite flooring is featured throughout, and, combined with clean white walls, composes a gallery-like space to showcase the breathtaking seascape view.
- Under-floor heating throughout the house
- Staff quarters, a
- Supersize sauna,
- 2 barbecue facilities (gas and charcoal),
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Wine cellar,
- LCD satellite TVs, a DVD player,
- 24-hour alarm-linked armed response.
- Secure garage space for two vehicles,
- Off-street parking for six vehicles,
- Walk-in safe,
- Storage room.