31 Camps Bay Drive
Relax by lounging in the designer, heated, saltwater pool with its cascading waterfall feature, martini seat. Or enjoy the entertainment area, with comfy wooden sun-loungers.
Approximately 100m from the beach with its theatre, trendy pavement cafes, world-class restaurants and shops.
This four bedroom villa is situated close to the beach. An easy walk to the Theatre on the Bay, trendy award winning restaurants just off the beach, cocktail lounges and jazz bars, beauty spas and boutiques. Camps Bay has so much to offer.
• The establishment has private and independent access
• It is fully furnished with modern finishes
• Serviced five times a week, national holidays and weekends can be arranged by request at clients cost
• Has a heated designer saltwater swimming pool
• Spacious timber deck for entertaining, with sun loungers
• BBQ area
• Ample parking
• Satellite television in each bedroom
• ADSL Internet access points (free)
• Beach accessories available
• Airport transfers (on request)
Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles overlook Camps Bay and Cape Town, only a 5-minute drive from the house. One can see the cable car on the top of Table Mountain from the house! There are daily cable car trips to the top of the mountain and many hiking trails in the nature reserve.
There are many fine golf courses in and around Cape Town. Arabella is one of the world’s premier golfing destinations and only one and a half hours from Cape Town.
Within close walking distance of Camps Bay beach (300 meters). Camps Bay was recently awarded its International Blue Flag status, so you know you are going to enjoy the highest standards of beach life in the world.