This magnificent property has been newly built and the emphasis is on a seamless indoor-outdoor way of living, with floor to ceiling windows throughout the property offering excellent natural light.
The large deck lends itself for entertaining with a built-in braai and ample seating space one can entertain with ease or spend their days relaxing by the rim-flow pool.
The property comprises of five well-sized en-suite bedrooms, of which four have sparkling ocean views, the two master suites occupy the top floor of the house as well as a home office, and family living area.
On the lower level are the three remaining bedrooms, and a pajama lounge, in addition, there are also staff quarters and a double direct access garage.
This property also comes with plans to add an additional three-bedroom cottage.
- Accommodates (max): 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms en-suite: 5
- Guest bathrooms: 1
- Fire Place
- Ocean Views
- Parking 4
- Staff Quarters
- Unlimited WiFi
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
- (Advance notice required)
- Activities and excursions
- Baby sitting and au pair
- Butler and/or chef
- Dry cleaning
- Personal security
- Personal shopping
- Personal trainer
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Villa pre-stocking
What’s Nearby :
- 9 minute drive to Lion’s Head
- 15 minute drive to the V & A Waterfront
- 18 minute drive to the Cape Town City Centre
- 15 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 40 minute drive to the Cape Winelands
- 35 minute drive to the Constantia Wine Route
- 6 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 7 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 30 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport
- Check in: 14h00
- Check out: 11h00
- Maximum 10 guests
- Security deposit
- Social events on request
- All bookings subject to final approval by owner